Today for the second part in our Brain Fog series we will talk about constipation.
Causes of Constipation are.
1. Low fiber diet
2. Eating foods that you are allergic to.
3. Misalignment of the spine, or impingement on the cranial, cervical or or other nerves
4. Low water intake otherwise known as dehydration
5. Infections as they produce toxins or toxins produce infections in your body.
6. To many drugs from when you are ill, will kill that good bacteria in your gut and intestinal track.
Ways to solve Constipation problems
1. Low fiber diets can be improved by adding good fats to your diet. Coconut oil and Flax are good to start with. You would be good to study up on what good fats are.
The other thing that you should do is add fiber to your diet. Eating whole fresh fruit and vegetables are good for this. This includes eating the peelings if practical. IF you do not like eating either of these types of food,you could make juices or smoothies out of the fresh fruit or vegetable.
2. Eating foods that you are allergic to can mess with your gut and cause toxins to go through your blood stream. You can work at figuring out what you are allergic to by taking away the most common foods and then put one thing back in your diet at a time. ie.. wheat, dairy and sugar You could try a food diary and see how you feel after you eat foods or you could get allergy testing if you are to impatient to figure out things on your own.
3. Misalignment of the spine, or impingement on the cranial, cervical or or other nerves. Finding a good Chiropractor and/or Massage therapist will go a long way in releasing the tension in your colon.
4. To low of water intake will cause constipation. Did you know that it takes 2 weeks of adequate water intake before you are hydrated down to the cellular level? Neither did I. I found this our in my research. Also, drinking coffee, soda, and many “sports” drinks dehydrates your body as well. So up your water intake from a safe source.
5. Infections as they produce toxins or toxins produce infections in your body. Your body needs fluids to get ride of infections. When you are sick, you should be doubling your water intake or you body will have nothing to flush the toxins out of your body with. Example. When I have a major migraine, I drink water every hour until the migraine is gone. Usually the migraine is gone after I have enough water in my system to flush out the infection. Migraines are not just a headache. They are toxins floating around your body.
6. To many drugs from when you are ill, will kill that good bacteria in your gut and intestinal track. For those of you that run to the doctor every time you do not feel well and they give you some type of drug, you are killing the good bacteria in your gut and your intestinal track. If you do not take the time to get the good bacteria out and working again, you can get worms or other toxins in your system that will cause constipation. To solve this problem you can use probiotics after your illness. You can read up and see if you can use the probiotics with your medication. And always, always, always drink much water while on antibiotics.
Hopefully these helpful tips will help you relieve your constipation and start helping your relieve some of your Brain Fog.
Check back here to learn what we can do to help relieve Brain Fog.
Debbie is a mom of 9 and a grandmother of 2. She loves learning about how to heal diseases with food and herbs. Debbie has L’BRI Pure n Natural skincare business. Go here to try to Love your skin with L’BRI Pure n Natural (aloe base skincare)