It’s an Award!
http://lifejustsaying.blogspot.com/ for nominating me.Facts of the Liebster Award:The Liebster Award’s origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It’s basically a “Hey, that’s a sweet little blog you’ve got there. Here’s an award!” You can’t just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.ard-award-and-so-it-begins.html#more
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. (My 11 questions for each of the 11 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!)
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!)
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)
1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to force myself to practice writing and to motivate myself to learn about herbs.
2. What is your favorite season? My favorite season is both spring and fall. Mainly because I like watching the plants change and the weather is usually nicer.
3. Most memoriable vacation? Most memorable vacation is when we went on a homesteading trip. We had rain all week and some of the sleeping bags were wet all week. We were also, in a scary storm. We were praying and had to yell to be heard. We thought the tent was going to blow away.
4. Name one goal for your blog? On goal for my blog is to help people learn how to become healthy
5. Your favorite color? My favorite color use to be blue, but in the last couple of years I have been leaning more towards medium to dark greens.
6. Do you prefer a party with friends, or to curl up in front of a fire and read? Depends, on busy weeks I prefer to curl up and read.
7. The name of your first best friend? Terri
8. Item you can’t live without? toilet with running water.
9. Any wedding day bloopers? My husband had the barber shave him and he got cut. He was nervous until after the ceremony
10. Do prefer to live in the ciity or the country?Most definitely in the country. I do not like the noise of the city. I like seeing God’s wonderful nature.
11. Do you live in your dream home? Yes, I do