Bug bites make you SWELL and itch for days.
I like gardens. The flowers are beautiful and working in the
dirt is healthy for you. Working in the dirt also, puts you in contact
with the little things that bit. Ants, Mosquitoes, some times Spiders
are the ones that join you on your garden expedition or even on your
evening walks in the moonlight. 4th of July fireworks are fun when it is
cool out, which it is usually not. Most years the mosquitoes are out in
What to do? I don’t use the typical bug sprays. I am allergic to them just
as much as I am allergic to the bug bites. My family always asks me
why I swell up so much. Wish I knew! I have to deal with the bites after I
Here are some way to deal with the bite.
1. Use a baking soda paste (sucks out poison)
2. Use aloe (heals the bite and area after you scratch it open)
3. Use apple cider vinegar (neutralizes the poison)
I tried number 3 today and it seemed to work faster than the others.
If you have any suggestions let me know in the comments below, how
you deal with bugs and the bites that make you swell.